CV-recruits is looking for a District Area Manager (Belgium) for a premium accessory brand. As a Area Manager for this international brand you are responsible for managing the 10 Boutique Stores in Flemish speaking part and several stores in the France speaking part of Belgium. By optimizing the operating profit and quality of all POP’s. You manage and develop your team of Store Managers by coaching, supporting and advising them on KPI’s, people, planning, profit and service.
- Reach sales targets and profit share for all activities within your district;
- Manage and develop your team of Store Managers;
- Safeguard the customer service, customer satisfaction and loyalty of our brand;
- Ensure optimal implementation of Visual Merchandising guidelines in store;
- Follow up and follow through on Swarovski policies and procedures;
- Act as a company Ambassador; lead by example.
In this role you report directly into the Head of Mono-Brand Retail and you have a close cooperation with your colleague District Manager Mono-Brand Retail in the Netherlands, Belgium and France. In addition, you will work closely together with various departments in their France Office, like HR, Marketing and Business Support.
- You will be a motivated detail-oriented professional who can adjust quickly in a fast paced environment. Moreover, a motivated talent who brings along the following background:
- Education and experience in Retail Management/ Business Management;
- 10+ years of experience in Retail, with 5 years of managerial experience in a similar role;
- Fluency in Dutch and English is needed to do the job. French is a pré;
- Excellent communication and interaction skills;
- Affinity with Fashion Retail and Luxury;
- Ability to independently function in a fast-paced environment;
- Commercially focused with the ability to translate opportunities into actions;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills;
- Positive attitude and a strong ability to multi-task with a getting things done attitude
Are you intrested in this position. Please respond via the application button.